Made from the most environmentally sustainable wood on earth.� Attractive, durable, and easy to install, these durable Roll Up Blinds can be used alone or with complimentary window treatments.� Warm, wonderful earth tones blend well with any d�cor imaginable. Created to gently roll up out to any desired height, these Reed Blinds brings a calming elegance, style and sophistication to your home while filtering out some of the sun’s harsh light.
- Dye lots vary on natural products therefore we cannot guarantee that the colors of blinds will be exact.
- Easily installed in minutes with all necessary hardware included.
- Since bamboo is a natural material, slight variations will occur.
- Ideal for outdoor use.
- All natural.
- Installation hardware included.
- Reed & Wood
- 48" W x 72" L
- 72" W x 72" L
- Clean with damp cloth and vacuum
To adjust the length of a Roman Shade:
- Lay shade stretched out on a flat surface
- Untie cords from the bottom rings on the back of the shade.
- Measure what it is you want the length to be. Add 4 inches to that (i.e., desired length is 40" plus 4" = 44").
- Put masking tape across the width of the blind; both front and back, along that desired length/4 inch mark (i.e. 44").
- Cut along the bottom of the tape.
- Fold the blind up twice, or until it reaches the desired length.
- Use hot glue to seal the hem. (Note: if you do not have hot glue, use clear adhesive, such as liquid nails or a wood glue)
- Tie the strings (the ones that hang down the back of the blind) to the little rings.
Reed Natural Blind 2.0 1 Reviews.