Warm, wonderful tones of amber welcome everyone entering a room with this truly unique woven Cane Paper shade. The natural richness fits well with any d�cor imaginable. Created to gently roll up out to any desired height, the Cane Paper Rattan shade brings a calming elegance, style and sophistication to your home while blocking out the sun’s harsh light. Six inch built-in valance completes the elegance of this lush shade. Light filtering provides privacy and energy-efficient insulation qualities.
- Easily installed in minutes with all necessary hardware included
- Each shade measures �” less in width to allow for inside mount installation
- 30" W x 72" L
- 36" W x 72" L
- 48" W x 72" L
- 60" W x 72" L
- 72" W x 72" L
- Clean with damp cloth and vacuum
To adjust the length of a Roman Shade:
- Lay shade stretched out on a flat surface
- Untie cords from the bottom rings on the back of the shade.
- Measure what it is you want the length to be. Add 4 inches to that (i.e., desired length is 40" plus 4" = 44").
- Put masking tape across the width of the blind; both front and back, along that desired length/4 inch mark (i.e. 44”).
- Cut along the bottom of the tape.
- Fold the blind up twice, or until it reaches the desired length.
- Use hot glue to seal the hem. (Note: if you do not have hot glue, use clear adhesive, such as liquid nails or a wood glue)
- Tie the strings (the ones that hang down the back of the blind) to the little rings.