These durable and completely washable Roll Up Blinds come complete with automatic cord lock, hooks for hanging and E-Z-Trac adjustable head rail.
- Use alone or with complimentary window treatments.
- Vinyl PVC
- 30" W x 72" L
- 36" W x 72" L
- 48" W x 72" L
- 60" W x 72" L
- 72" W x 72" L
- 72" W x 96" L
- 96" W x 72" L
- 96" W x 96" L
To adjust the length of a Roman Shade:
- Lay shade stretched out on a flat surface
- Untie cords from the bottom rings on the back of the shade.
- Measure what it is you want the length to be. Add 4 inches to that (i.e., desired length is 40" plus 4" = 44").
- Put masking tape across the width of the blind; both front and back, along that desired length/4 inch mark (i.e. 44").
- Cut along the bottom of the tape.
- Fold the blind up twice, or until it reaches the desired length.
- Use hot glue to seal the hem. (Note: if you do not have hot glue, use clear adhesive, such as liquid nails or a wood glue)
- Tie the strings (the ones that hang down the back of the blind) to the little rings.